Saturday, November 3, 2012

Enhancing Your Curb Appeal-Workshop Handout


(glad you asked for the notes from my recent workshop)

ENHANCING YOUR CURB APPEAL
 **********************************************************
Workshop by Nancy J. Zink, Consultant
360.597.6436
www.nwgardengal.blogspot.com

1.     Where do I start?

2.     What style do I like?

3.     How much time do I want to spend on my yard?

4.     How soon do I want this done?

5.     Will I need to hire some help?

6.     What is my budget?

7.     What does my front yard say about me?

8.     What can I do right now to achieve my goal?


Books I recommended at my workshop
 *********************************************************************************

1 comment:

  1. This workshop was amazing! I went with my best friend, who has recently purchased a home that needs a great deal of work in the curb appeal department, on a very low budget. The workshop could not have been better if it had been tailor made for her. There were SO MANY good ideas, so practical and budget-wise, that even I, a non-gardener, am inspired to try some of them. We traveled 100 miles round trip for this workshop, and it was worth every mile and every minute! Nancy is delightful, inspiring, practical and non-intimidating....most important to someone whose yard looks like mine!

    ReplyDelete